What is the Keller Williams School of Real Estate?
Keller Williams offers a digital, pre-licensing curriculum geared toward placing aspiring agents on a direct path to licensure and profitability. The Keller Williams School of Real Estate is 100% online and entirely free to students, making entry into real estate more accessible than ever before. This partnership also makes continuing education available to participating market centers.
Why should I attend?
- Get exposed to the greatest profession filled with limitless possibilities!
- Enroll in real estate school for FREE
- Increase your chances of passing the licensure exam
What is KW Prep?
KW Prep is a specially curated curriculum designed in collaboration with Keller Williams School of Real Estate Dean, Molly de Mattos, and will be distributed via KW University. The coursework is made up of learning modules that will supplement with any licensee, regardless of the jurisdiction where they are getting their schooling. Modules focus on balancing the practical elements taught in real estate school with real-world application.
What do I have to look forward to with KW Prep?
- Added support to help you pass the licensure exam
- Ensures you last longer in business once you enter real estate
- Gives you an introduction to the time-tested models and systems of Keller Williams that will help you go
Please fill out the form below if you have any questions!
Sharing is caring! Go ahead and share this post...Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Email